On February, 21 – 23 KyivExpoPlaza venue will host the Farming Technologies Forum – the first specialized complex event for farmers in Ukraine, which are engaged in growing of plants: vegetables, fruit, berries, mushrooms and flowers.
The Forum is aimed to represent three branches of farming activity:
- Harvest growing (outdoors and indoors, gardens and berry-fields and vineyards).
- Storage and primary processing.
- Selling of ready products (domestic market, export, processing).
For farms - to create effective platform, where each farmer can find:
- all necessary for growing, storage and harvest processing;
- products’ sale.
For industrial consumers (trade chains, public catering, food-processing companies, wholesalers and exporters) Forum will become a place for monitoring of farmers products market and search for new providers.
The Forum will unite three formats:
- Booth exposition of producers and providers of equipment and technologies for farms.
- Education program (thematic conferences, seminars, master-classes and presentation of new technologies).
- Trade platform for communication of producers and consumers of farming products.
We invite companies to forward participation applications to represent producers and distributors:
- equipment and technologies for growing of vegetable, fruit, berry and mushroom outdoor and indoor;
- seeds and planting materials;
- plant protection products;
- technologies and equipment for storage and primary harvest processing.
As well as representatives of financial, investment and banking authorities, standardisation and certification companies.